Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
MicroMacro Mobile Inc. (henceforth referred to as “MicroMacro”) provides mywallet and relevant product services (available on www.mywallet.co, hereinafter referred to as “this Service”) When you start to use this service, it understood that you have read and agreed to accept all the terms and conditions of this Service.
MicroMacro has the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of this Service at any time and it is recommended that you pay attention to such amendment or changes on the go. Should you continue to use this Service after any amendment or change has been made to the terms and conditions of this Service, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept such amendment or change.
Your Registration Obligations：
In order to use this Service, you agree to the following rules:
In accordance with the prompts of the registration procedure, you shall provide and register accurate, truthful and complete individual/company information.。
You shall promptly update your individual information in the event of any change, to keep your individual information accurate, truthful and complete.law if you register using false information, or in the name of another person. MicroMacro has the right to suspend or terminate your account and stop providing this Service (in whole or in part) if you provide any incorrect or false information.
Member Account, Password and Security
After completing the registration for this Service, you will receive a specific password for your personal account. Please note that you are obliged to keep your password confidential and secure.
You shall bear full responsibility for all actions carried out using this account and password.
You agree to the following rules:：
- Do not disclose your account and/or password to another person.
- Inform MicroMacro immediately should your password or account be stolen or if any kind of security issue occurs.
- When connection is ended after use, this Service shall stop providing service to your account.
User Responsibility and Obligations
You are aware that the scope of this Service is limited to the making and publication of Pass and that you take full responsibility for your content and the content you publish on this platform and the consequences. In addition to complying with the pertinent laws of the Republic of China, you agree and warrant not to use this Service for any of the following acts:
- To violate another person’s reputation or privacy.
- To violate another person’s business secrets, trademarks, copyright, patent rights or other rights.
- To violate any non-disclosure obligations pursuant to relevant laws or contracts.
- For the fraudulent use of another person’s name or to publish false information.
- To transmit opinions or information that are pornographic, obscene or violate decent custom.
- To transmit or distribute computer viruses.
- Use this Service to engage in illegal transactions.
- Use this Service to engage in actions that violate the Consumer Protection Law, the Fair Trade Act or other pertinent regulations.
- Should any user of this Service be involved in violations of the law, the user shall bear all relevant legal responsibilities and the Company shall take the initiative to cooperate with law enforcement agencies or the competent authorities in relevant investigations.
The Pass content you make public should not contain copyrighted/patented materials belonging to any third party unless you have obtain prior consent or publishing privileges from the legitimate owner of such materials in question.
Rejection or Termination of Use
You agree that MicroMacro may terminate the use of your password, account number (or any part thereof) or this Service, or remove and delete any content of this Service in consideration of maintaining transaction security should you have been found to violate the terms and conditions expressly provided and the spirit of this Service, including but not limited to material copyright violation, false content, intentional harassment of other Pass owners and so forth. MicroMacro may also terminate this Service (or any part thereof) at any time after you have been informed.
In addition, you agree that MicroMacro will not be held liable to you or any third party if the use of this Service is terminated.
MicroMacro has taken all the necessary measures (technical and legal) to ensure your privacy and the security of your data.
System disruption or malfunction
Users of the free publishing service are reminded that this Service may be subject to disruption or malfunction that may result in inconveniences such as data loss, errors, unauthorized changes, financial losses and so forth. Users are reminded to take the necessary protective steps when using this Service.
MicroMacro shall not be held liable for any damage incurred to users of the free publishing service due to the use of (or the inability to use) this Service.
Additions and Revisions to the Terms of Service
MicroMacro Technology Inc. reserves the right to add, revise or delete these Terms of Service (in whole or in part) in the future without prior notification to individual users. Users may not request any compensation or reparation for such changes made to these Terms of Service.